Friday, September 26, 2008

Random pics, moments

This has been an interesting week. The weather has been wacky, we got Miles 3 year pics taken, we had a playdate/brunch, tumbling class, and we are finally getting our upstairs bathroom redone. The upstairs shower finally works! And it doesn't leak! Once the bathroom is finished I'll post pictures. I forgot to take before pictures, but just imagine a poorly designed tiny bathroom in early eighties decor. Miles has had fun watching the work get done, and asking about every tool and piece of material he sees. He calls the man we hired "working man," as if that is his name.

Earlier this week, Q was in his carseat when Miles leaned over, grabbed his cheeks, and said "cutie, cutie, cutie." After I had my chuckle I asked him where he learned this, he replied, "Grandma." To the two Grandmas - I think you know which one of you he is referring to, you know, the one Miles called "Grandma grab my cheeks" for several days before you came to visit in August.

I have taken a few pics this week that I haven't had a chance to post,


Here is Miles helping Mike put new knobs on the cabinets.


Quincy getting some tummy time and working on his neck muscles

Miles joining Quincy for tummy time, then them both taking a rest

And finally, Quincy's favorite awkward position when he is in his bouncy seat, swing or carseat. And before anyone tells me to put one of those head support things in there to help, I have, it doesn't make a bit of difference, and yes, I have put a double head rest in there as well, and a rolled up blanket, and anything else I could think of. This child just has no neck and likes to prove it all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy Devine here.....just catching up on the blog, been busy with the Buddy Walk. Kris, I love all the pictures and feel like its de javu watching Miles, he is definately his father's son. Michael was very into music at the same age and everyone said he would end up teaching or playing music. And Michael does both. Both boys are just sooooooo adorable. Thanks for keeping us updated.