Friday, October 10, 2008

No Pictures

I apologize for the lack of pictures this week. Unfortunately, there will probably be no pictures next week either. Our camera broke last weekend, so we haven't been able to take any pictures. This has been a busy week, so it took me a little while to narrow done which new camera I wanted. But I just ordered it earlier this morning, so it should be to our house sometime next week. Then, hopefully I can make up for the lack of pics since I will be having fun playing with my new camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you are getting a new camera...I need my picture fix! lol
Kerry

Anonymous said...

me too, me too....i miss the pictures......i MISS my grandsons, i MISS YOU all very much. are you sure they can't come and stay for a week or two..... =-}

grammy