Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kisses and Momma

In the last couple of weeks I've started to notice that Quincy is trying to give me kisses. He grabs my cheeks and brings our faces together, with his mouth wide open, aiming for my mouth! He will sometimes even kiss me if I ask for a kiss, but only if he is not being distracted by anything else. He has done it enough times now that I can confidently say it is not a coincidence. He has even given Mike a few kisses.

He also is saying Momma! At first it was only when he was crying, and again it took me a while to realize that he may be saying it purposefully. A few days ago he was playing in his excersaucer and just making some random vocal noises, not crying, and said, clear as day, Momma. I came running and told him I heard him say Momma. He then gave me the biggest smile ever!

No comments: