Sunday, June 14, 2009

No door

While watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse this morning, Mickey asked the kids at home to help them practice playing music for the big show. I asked Miles if he was going to help, he nodded yes, then asked me if I would help too. Then we had the following conversation:

Miles: "Actually, there is no door."
Me: "Where is there no door?"
Miles: "On the tv"
Me: "What does that mean that there is no door on the tv?"
Miles: "I can't get in there to help them."

Gotta love how the little mind works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is your literal child
Amazing how he can fantazie and play act one minute, then be in total reality the next -
Would love to have my brain workng like that
Love Gramma M
Rainy day - short stay at camp- and of course, now that we are home and settled in the sun is out even though it is still sprinkling- and trust me - it was pouring all night and morning
One of Miles days to go out splashing in puddles