Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Miles!!!

Happy birthday to my wonderful, sweet son Miles. He turns 4 years old today.

He is a bit confused with birthday party being two days ago and birthday today. Yesterday he told some folks that he turned 4 at his birthday party and today he was turning 5 on his birthday. He then said he would be 6 next year on his birthday. And this morning he told us that if it is his birthday today then where are all his boxes and presents?! We tried explaining it all to him, over and over, he seems to accept it, but he has a look on his face like he is being jipped out of turning 5.


He has already asked for a James train cake for next years birthday cake. Unfortunately, Thomas has many many friends, so he could possibly have a different Thomas and friend cake for the next 20 years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My what a beautiful picture - worth framing

Miles sorry to hear you still another year before turning 5 - enjoy 4 years old for now
Love Gramm M

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little man!!!! I love you!

Love Aunt Kerry

Anonymous said...

Hey there Miles
I love your newest picture so much - this one in the playhouse, that I put it on my computer and the ladies love it - they say you are so handsome
I Love You so much
Love Gramma M