Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New sweaters

The boys and I went outside to play in somewhat dreary weather the other day. We just received these adorable sweater and hat sets from my Mother-in-Law (she knit them herself), so I figured it was a great chance to try out the sweaters and hats. Miles was actually excited to try on and wear this new set. I brought my camera out to get a few pics of the boys to email out, but got a bunch of pretty cute pictures, so I am sharing them here for everyone to see.


Miles stomping through puddles. The sweater and hat are cute, and cute on him. The rest of the outfit however he chose all by himself, so hence the mish mosh look. But hey, we were just out playing in puddles and around the neighborhood.
We go on a walk many times a week. I give Miles the choice of wagon, bike or walking. He always choses the wagon, and only rides in it for the first 10 steps of the walk, then he gets out and walks, plays in puddles, pushes the wagon, and pulls the wagon. Quincy absolutely loves it when Miles pushes or pulls the wagon, apparently it is a much better ride when your big brother is helping.
Quincy can climb up the ladder by himself now, and this is how he choses to go down the slide, every time. It is a great way to clean the slide. Not so great for the front of his pants. Especially after rain, like in this picture.

And, this pic. He is just so darn cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKED THE SWEATERS, THE BOYS LOOK SOOOOO CUTE IN THEM. 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!! THANKS FOR POSTIN THE PICTURES.

LOTS OF LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES, GRAMMY D.

Anonymous said...

Gramma M says oh so cute as well - lucky - Grammy D - sounds like you are getting a visit or going visiting - enjoy those little ones for me
Love Gramma M