Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween fun

The kids had lots of halloween celebrations this year. First, a few weeks ago, was Halloween at the Zoo, Miles was Darth Vader and Quincy was an astronaut:
Then Miles and I went to a local middle school that was having a halloween event as a fundraiser, I didn't get any pictures, but he went as an astronaut and had lots of fun. Then was a halloween party at a friend of mine's house, again no pictures, but Miles went as an army soldier and Quincy as a cuddly bear.

Then, of course, last night trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. Miles was a knight and Quincy (who at first was also a knight) decided to be a cuddly bear again. Their friends came over to TOT with them, unfortunately I'm having trouble loading some pictures on here, so I'm not able to put some of the cute pictures I have. Here is Quincy on his way to some houses:

And when they were tired, they came back home and all wanted to help hand out candy. Well three of them handed out candy and one was a scary decoration! I think they had more fun handing out candy and scaring people than the actual TOTing.

Luckily I we have a large stock of costumes from post-halloween shopping and past presents, otherwise either I would be broke or these kids would have (gasp) wear the same costume for each halloween event!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you have such a generous- ask Mom if she remembers when I handmade hers and Uncle Kraig's costumes? Your costumes look much more realistic and cool
glad you all had try weather, Halloween was cancelled in some states due to snow and all
Love Gramma M

Anonymous said...

Lucky you have such a generous- ask Mom if she remembers when I handmade hers and Uncle Kraig's costumes? Your costumes look much more realistic and cool
glad you all had try weather, Halloween was cancelled in some states due to snow and all
Love Gramma M