Thursday, August 7, 2008

Belly Pics - 38 weeks

Here we go again, hopefully these will be the last belly pics! Well, hopefully I at least won't grow anymore. For some reason some of the pics came out blurry, I guess I just had a harder time keeping the camera still. But here are the most recent pics of my belly, with a couple of others for comparison. I just can't imagine me growing for another 2-4 weeks! Ugh.

Me at 27 weeks - (11 weeks ago):

Me at 34 weeks - just 4 weeks ago:
Me at 38 weeks, today, two angles:

And me at 39 weeks with Miles (3 years ago):

3 comments:

meliss said...

Wow!! You look great!

Your 27 week pic looks bigger than both of my full term pregnancies with my girls. This baby is all out there, isn't he?

Hoping he'll make his arrival soon!

Trish said...

Look at you. You look wonderful. I can't wait to meet this little guy. Not much longer now!

jeaniesworld said...

wow! you really popped, didnt you?! im glad hes finally here and everything went well - congrats!