Friday, August 1, 2008

Time for your baby guesses

Alright everyone, I am now 37 weeks, which means that the doctors now consider me 'full term'. I am asking you all to post a comment letting us know when you think the new baby will arrive and how big you think he will be. For a little background, Miles was induced almost 2 weeks past his due date and he was 9lbs 4oz. My due date is August 21. And no, there is not a prize for the person(s) that are correct/closest - this is just for fun! I look forward to seeing your guesses.

10 comments:

Myndful said...

Hmm... August 15, 9lb 8oz

Trish said...

I say 8/8/08 ;) and 9lbs even. I can't wait to meet him!

Kerry said...

I say.... aug 12th and 9 lbs 6 oz. Austen says Aug. 15th and 9 lbs 8 oz and you of course know that Ally says Aug.50 and 2 lbs..lol

KrisD said...

So far two guesses for Aug. 15 & 9lb 8oz. Aug 15 is the day Mike has requested for the birth day as well...

Anonymous said...

I say ...August 20th, 9lbs. 2oz.:)

Marly said...

Oh Kris... I was 9 lbs 4oz, and my baby brother was 9 lbs 12 oz, so I'm getting a huge baby feeling for you. And I wouldn't wish an overdue baby on anyone, but with Miles being induced 2 weeks late...

August 21 - 9 lbs, 12 oz. (I hope I'm wrong!)

MelissaW said...

My guess is Wed 8-14-08 8:14am, 8lbs 14oz, 21 inches long

Jennifer said...

August 19th

9 lbs, 2 oz.

LetterWriter said...

8/18 7 lb 15 oz is my guess

KrisD said...

Wow Trish - you were almost exactly right!! He was born on 8/8/08 and weighed 9lbs 1oz.