Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This year I have so much to be thankful for. I have a loving, caring husband. I have two wonderful, adorable, healthy sons. I am able to stay home to take care of and spend time with my sons. My parents are healthy and happy. And my brother and his family are coming to join us for Thanksgiving weekend, in fact, they should be here any minute. I am really looking forward to spending time with my brother and his family, and watching the cousins play together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

give the boys a Thanksgiving Kiss from Aunt Kerry =)
Enjoy your time with your brother and his family.
Have a great day!

Love, Kerry

Anonymous said...

And a belated happy Thanksgiving to all of you
Thank you for sharing pictures of my grandchildren together, tell Miles to save some chocolate chip cookies for Gramma M