Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quincy's arc

Tonight I gave Quincy his bath before I did the dishes. His bathtub is on the counter, with him facing the sink. My sink is a double sink, and the side closest to the tub was empty. At one point during the bath I was shampooing his hair and thought I saw water out of the corner of my eye. It was not water. It was Quincy peeing over the empty sink and straight into the dirty dishes. It was a perfect arc. That'll teach me not to do dishes before bathtime.

Oh, and when I looked back at Quincy, he had a big giant grin on his face.

3 comments:

A Little Of A Lot said...

Well at least the arc wasn't going in the other direction.. Ewwww ;-)

Kat's Credence said...

At least it was in the dirty dishes!

Anonymous said...

I think I look forward to the stories as much as the pictures
Kristine - you have missed your calling of writing anectedotes- they are great.
And love the Arc - good thing for that new dishwasher
Love Mom