Monday, January 4, 2010

Trip to NH

A few days after Christmas we headed to my parents' house in New Hampshire. We were fortunate enough to be able to stay almost a whole week, and got lots of great visiting time in with my parents, my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew, as well as several aunts, an uncle, some cousins, and my best friend from high school. There was plenty of snow all week, so there was some sledding and lots of just playing in the backyard in the snow. Quincy loved the sledding at the bigger hills of the golf course. Miles loved being pulled around the back yard.


I didn't manage to take very many pictures, but I did have fun playing and visiting with everyone. Here are a couple pictures of the kids playing with their cousins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picturs- Gramma M will try to remember to send some pictures as well
Thank you for foa great visit

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.