Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More sunny days

Sorry I haven't posted for a while now, I seem to have lost my spare camera battery and the battery charger. And of course I didn't notice this until the battery in the camera started showing as low. So I searched all over the house and van, a few times, called my inlaws and my parents in case I left them there, and finally ordered new ones. Meanwhile, I forgot that I had a few pictures on the camera that I hadn't uploaded, and had just enough juice in the battery to upload them onto the computer. These pics are from about a week or so ago, before we got inundated with rain for several days.

Miles playing with his big loader, digging in the rocks of our driveway:

Quincy trying to ride the tricylce (his feet just barely reach the pedals, but he keeps trying):
Quincy pulling Miles in the wagon:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love the differences in personalities shown in these pcitures- and thanks for the updates- Love Mom M