Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween at the Zoo

Last night we went to our Zoo's annual Halloween at the zoo. The kids look forward to this every year, and as usual had loads of fun.

My guys, Batman (of course), and my very own cuddly bear:


Miles excited about getting the good stuff:


Quincy just looking cute:


The kids in line for a trick-or-treat stop:


Miles and Sienna, as usual, holding hands:


Quincy with a great view watching a dance performance:


The kids getting to sample their haul:

3 comments:

Savvy Single Mom of 3 said...

The kids are cute! We've done Batman many many times also. I think that's a really great idea for the zoo to have trick or treat for the kids. I wish we had something like that around here.

Anonymous said...

What can I say, I have the most adoreable grandsons ever. You boys look GREAT!!!!!

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Grammy D.

Anonymous said...

OOOH - scary, brave trick or treaters- - I have to say you kids have the best zoo ever.
Love Gramma M
XOXOXO