Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hubby did Good!

While the kids and I went to NH to play and camp, Mike decided he needed to stay home to get things done. Primarily he is working on his master's degree and needed to put some good, uninterrupted time into a paper. Well, our list of things to do around the house has just sat on the fridge all summer, he did finally tell me that he was planning on doing some of the things while we were in NH. And boy he wasn't lying! Not only did he get more than half the things on the list done, he was planning a surprise for me. He cleaned and reorganized the basement - including building shelves!
He did a great job. He even made sure he had leftover supples and room for any shelves I might want to add. I wish I had a before picture, it was slightly organized piles of everything on the floor. It was such a wonderful surprise - I told him I would happily leave him home again! (I'm not sure that was the response he was hoping for!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike - great job, kudos to a super set of shelves and the organization that went into the completed project. Bill will need to take some lessons.
great job
Linda