Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My boys are stylin'

Recently Miles and Quincy have wanted to wear ties and dressy clothes, they call them 'fancy' clothes. So I obliged and got them each a tie/shirt/vest set and matching pants. I obliged again and got them each a second tie. This morning they wanted to wear their fancy clothes to school. Well, one of Miles button down shirts is in the laundry and the other one I got him was way too big. It didn't stop him. Quincy had a clean button down shirt, not the one that came with the set, but he didn't care, it was button down and he wanted to wear it with his tie.

Here they are, my boys dressed in their 'fancy' outfits that they picked out all by themselves this morning:
I'd like to take this time to point out a few things. First, the cheesiest, happiest smiles ever! Next, Miles matching his crew neck shirt with a zipper-style tie and Quincy's matching of a striped tie with his plaid shirt. Now, that being said, Quincy got quite a few compliments upon arrival at school this morning, so I am willing to admit that perhaps he has better fashion sense than me. I am waiting to hear from Miles how his outfit was received at school.

2 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the outfits, all grown up boys with your "fancy" clothes on. We will love to see you all dressed during Christmas visit.
Luv XOXOXOXOXO
Grampa & Gramma M