Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Shower

Today my Mommy friends threw me a surprise baby shower! It was a wonderful surprise and lots of fun. The kids had fun playing together and us moms had fun chatting. There was great food - Miles had more dessert than lunch food, so he had a blast. The Moms got me the sit-n-stand stroller that I really wanted, as well as some boy onsies and other new baby essentials. All afternoon todays date was kind of sticking in my mind, so I checked the baby book I started when pregnant with Miles and found that the baby shower my work threw me for Miles was also on June 24. Hmm, Jennifer helped plan both of these, did you remember that Jen (or do it on purpose?!)

Again, to all my Mommy friends, Thank You! You are a special group of ladies and I feel lucky to be part of this group of Mommas.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I had no idea, isn't that too funny!