Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! And for his birthday, we spent about 3 hours in the labor & delivery ward of the hospital last night! I thought I had been having contractions for several hours yesterday evening, so we finally decided to head in and have things checked out. Some good friends came over and stayed at the house with Miles and we got to know the L&D staff. Turns out I was contracting, and when we first got in and hooked up to the machines, the contractions were coming about every 3 minutes. Luckily, everything else was closed up tight and looked good. So I was given some medications to stop the contractions, and a few hours later, once the medications did their thing, we were on our way home. Happy Birthday!

For his actual birthday present, Miles and I got some maternity pictures done and gave Mike a framed collage of Miles & my belly. Here is one of the poses that we got.

No comments: