Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Miles and I spent the day at the beach yesterday - nearly the entire day! It was great. We headed out mid-morning and didn't get home until just before dinnertime. We met up with one of my Mommy friends and her kids and we all just played and relaxed at the beach all day. We went out to Assateague, it was not too busy and the ponies were out visiting the beach. Miles was thrilled to see the horses on the beach.

Some of the older kids got into burying each other in the sand, so, of course, Miles wanted to be buried as well. Somehow my sunblock didn't work as well as expected, so I now have a lovely bright red face and sore shoulders. Luckily, Miles sunblock worked great as usual. I guess I should have used his stuff.

1 comment:

JR said...

Well that looks like a fun way to spend your day. How are you feeling these days? Ready to burst? When are you due again? Have you heard about my 48 hour fiasco with my office and furniture? We need to talk sometime. Right now working from home so I'd better get back to it.