Tuesday, July 8, 2008

6 Random things about me

I was tagged by Penny to share 6 random things about me, so here I go.

1. I have only read one book for pleasure since becoming a stay at home mom.
2. I miss the mountains.
3. I love having a mini-van.
4. I'm already planning my retirement traveling plans.
5. In another life, when I don't mind waking up so early, I would like to own/run a bakery.
6. Only 6 weeks left until my due date!


Now the rules state that I have to tag 6 other people, so I am tagging Jennifer, Elle, Karen, Angie, Michelle, and Maria.

Here are the rules :
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

3 comments:

fireflymom said...

My entry is up. My crying baby isn't letting me finish the rest of the rules...

JR said...

Okay, my entry will be up after 8 am on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I adore anyone who misses the mountains.