Saturday, June 14, 2008

Random (Miles) Moments of the Week

* During dinner the other night, Miles stopped eating, started tapping his hand on his face (as if he were thinking), then put his hand up with one finger in the air and said "I know, have idee, snack!" He apparently thought that having a snack right then in the middle of dinner was a great idea.

* A few times this week, when Miles has tried to climb onto my lap while I was sitting on the couch, he said "Sit next to you, Mommy legs getting fuller." Meaning my lap was full and there was no room for him!

* Yesterday Miles decided that his stuffed animal 'elephant' had to go potty. And yes, you can imagine that 'elephant' did not sit on the potty seat, but rather had a nearly full body dunking into the toilet. After he took 'elephant' out of the toilet and onto the floor, Miles came to tell Mike that elephant spilled water on the floor.

* On another day, as I was sitting on the floor, Miles looked at me and at my belly and said "Baby brother come out?" I said it would still be a little while before he came out. At which time Miles proceeded to push my knees apart and look to see - I'm not sure if he was trying to see baby brother or if he was thinking of going back in...

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Aww...he is getting too big!!!