Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Okay, so I know I have been a bad blogger these last few weeks. Life has been busy, as happens this time of year. But here is my better late than never Thanksgiving post. We went to my in-laws in New York for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great time, lots of cooking, eating, visiting, playing, shopping and just a good time enjoying family.


The boys loved playing with their cousins, and I do think the feeling was somewhat mutual, at least my niece loved having a baby around to, well, baby. Here is a pic of Miles with his cousin:

And one of Austen trying to hold Miles's head still for a picture, looks a bit more like Austen has Miles in a headlock - but I'm guessing those pictures are still a few years away.

And one of Miles and Quincy cozying up to watch tv together:
And when we returned, Miles's pumpkin plant not only survived, but sprouted quite a bit more:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i glad to see you put this on. dad was wondering why you didn't say anything about your trip. he misses the boys too.....don't let that gruff personality put you off....lol

love you all....had a great time with you here and was great to go shopping with just us girls.
grammy d.

tell miles......this much and to the moon and back.