Monday, May 19, 2008

Here I am

Well, I decided to try this new blog-thing. It seems like a good way to keep family and friends up-to-date with what is happening in our life. This is all new to me, and I have to learn how it all works, so bear with me as I figure it all out. My goal is to post regularly and to try to post things you may actually want to read about.

Miles is napping right now. He chatted and played in bed for about a half and hour before he became quiet and (I presume) he fell asleep. I had hoped to tire him out this morning with our trip out to go strawberry picking. But he mostly just sat and ate strawberries! He did get up and move from spot to spot to find more strawberries. And he did eat more than just strawberries, I know I heard the crunch of sand a few times. Once he told me he was going to eat a bug, I told him not to, but I honestly have no idea if he ate the bug or not!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hay, hey!

Glad to see your blog and looking forward to checking it out!

Marly said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris, great pics. Can't wait to see all that's going on. It sure beats the drama here. karen

Anonymous said...

Miles, some whipped cream and biscuits would go great with those beautiful strawberries.

Congratulations Kris. It's always nice to have a paralegal in the family...one never knows when one might need some legal help. ;>)

Love ya,
Aunt Patti

Kerry said...

I love the picture of Miles.....he is pretty darn cute...not that I am being a bragging Aunt or anything..lol