Thursday, May 22, 2008

Third Trimester...belly photos

Well I am now 27 weeks, which puts me into my third trimester. Only 3 months (or so) to go until the newest member of our family arrives!! Part of me is surprised at how quick the last 6 months have gone, and the rest of me can't accept that I still have 3 long months left to go. I feel like my belly is much bigger this time around than with Miles, but everyone else says I look about the same. Poor Miles is still trying to sit on my lap, especially to read books. He can sit there, but he keeps sliding off. I try to have him sit on my knee sideways, but he doesn't want anything to do with that, he wants to sit and lean back into me.






Miles knows that his baby brother is in my belly, he will give the belly hugs and kisses and say hello to 'baby brother.' But he thinks the baby is in the belly button, not the whole belly! He only kisses the belly button and talks right into the belly button. And he tells me "baby brother in mommy's belly button." He has asked a few times when baby brother is going to come out. Hopefully he will be just as loving to the baby when the baby comes home.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Holy baby Kris! You look great! Hi there baby boy!

Kerry said...

Holy cow!!! Now that is what you call a baby belly!!! You look like I did with Ally! Hes gonna be a big boy!