Monday, January 12, 2009

Get Fit Challenge

Since it seems that Mike and I are not the only ones starting a new plan to try to get healthier, I thought I would put a challenge out there to anyone that wants to play along. I will post once a week, on Fridays, letting you know if we are still exercising, and if we missed any days that week - for exercise or healthy eating. You leave a comment doing the same. On Wednesdays I will post one new healthy recipe. You try to leave a comment with a helpful get healthy tip - exercise, food, motivation, etc.

At the end of 90 days, on or about April 11, I will post our before and after pictures, and those of anyone else that sends them to me. I will also post how much we lost and any change in clothing sizes, you leave comments also letting us know how much you lost, old/new pants sizes, etc.

So who wants to join us? Leave a comment if you do, and if you haven't said so already, let us know if you have any specific get fit plan or program that you are following. Also, if you have any specific goal that you want to reach in the next 90 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Me and mom are starting the Curves diet class this weekend. So I am on board with ya!
They should weight and measure us this weekend...and then again at the end of the class in 6 weeks.
So I will let you know what those numbers are....ugh...lol
We can all do this!

Kerry

KrisD said...

Yay - we can do this! So you guys are in, and Dawn emailed me that her and Kraig are in as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi I will check with Dad, but since I am already in Weight Watchers and trying to exercise 3 x week- I will join, can't guarantee response every week with my crazy school schedule
but will jump in as able - still have a goal of 20 lbs by April 11
so see if I drop lbs and inches, thus clothing sizes - my eventual goal is to get back into some size 12's - but we will see
Mom Morris