Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Fit week 3

We had a pretty good week of working out. The kids got up early a couple mornings, so Miles got to watch us exercise. He was pretty bored after about 2 minutes. And I had to interrupt my work-out a few times for Quincy, and end early one day to feed him. As far as eating goes, Mike and I both faltered on Wednesday. He had some brownies from the treat table at work, I picked up a package of cinnamon rolls at the grocery store, and ate them. Yup, the whole package. But we were good the rest of the week.

Just this morning I realized I forgot to post a healthy recipe on Wednesday, I will try better next week.

How are you all doing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are doing pretty good! I have been sticking to working out everyday at home ,and mom and I are going to Curves on my days off. I weighed myself today and I have lost 4 pounds since last friday =)
BUt I gotta tell ya, the eating right thing is hard..lol..I got McD's for the kids the other day and I had to pull out all of my will power to not get french fries...god how I love McD's french fries...but I did it and I got myself a chicken salad instead.
Everyday is a battle, but I am doing it =)

Kerry

KrisD said...

I agree, everyday is a battle! I just finished have celery sticks with peanut butter for a snack, and now I want a junky snack, I am fighting that urge.

Anonymous said...

good for you guys! keep it up. just like kerry, its is such a battle, but i am going to do it too.

mom d.

Anonymous said...

Well Mom M did well with salads and vegetables, nuts, then had a huge brownie with reeses pieces, so will try again -
Good luck
Looks like Quincy is catching up with Miles in size there
Love Mom M