Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting fit

Mike and i have finally started working out again. We started on Monday this week, and haven't missed a day yet - not for lack of trying. We haven't worked out together in a while - not since the first year of marriage. We are doing the Power 90 workout, it goes in 90 day segments. We are also trying to eat healthier. But since I am still nursing Quincy, I still allow myself some extra goodies. Now that he is starting solids, I'll have to taper my goodies as he increases his solids.

I will try to post here every so often to update you all on our progress. We took some 'before' pictures of ourselves this morning, so in 3 months we'll take some 'after' pictures and see how well we did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Together exercise and diet - lots of luck - at least you are starting after the holidays which is more realistic
LoL
Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Luck guys!! I have started and mom and dad are starting tomorrow.
It would be so much easier, if the "bad "food didnt taste so darn good..lol
Good Luck =)
Kerry

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are exercising together. I worry about Michael. Dad and I are starting tomorrow, I wanted dad to read the Curves book first. Kerry and I are going to go Curves as many days as we can and I told her to push me when i needed it. I want to be able to go sleding next year with the Miles and Quincy.....Justin too. Will keep you informed of our progress too. love you guys, hugs and kisses.....mom