Friday, January 16, 2009

Get Fit update

So we have now been working out for two weeks, and we haven't missed a day of workout yet. Mike has been good with cutting out the junk food and limiting his portions. I slipped yesterday when I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It was a package mix I had in the cupboard that was just calling to me all week. The good thing is that Mike doesn't like carrot cake or cream cheese frosting, so my downfall didn't threaten him at all. Now, once this carrot cake is done, no more junk food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got weighed ane measures to day at Curves, I have lost 2 inches total since my last measurement on Dec 4th. But I only lost 1 pound. And I just finished doing a workout with my exercise ball. I also ran up and down the stairs 5 times..let me tell you..by the 4th time.. my legs were killing me ! lol

Kerry

KrisD said...

Doing great Kerry! So were you running up and down the stairs for exercise or for the kids?!

Anonymous said...

lol..I was atually doing it for exercise..and boy oh boy...it is good exercise!