Friday, February 13, 2009

Get Fit week 6

Almost half way through my 90 day challenge, and we are still going. This week the exercise portion was great, I really feel like I pushed myself more and did much better, despite breaks for early rising children. On the other hand, the diet portion is still a struggle. I can't seem to get my will power in check and leave the junk food alone. On top of that we went out for lunch on Wednesday and although there were several very healthy choices on the menu, I went for something that could have been healthier, plus got an appetizer, onion rings and we shared a dessert. Ugh. At my beginning of the week weigh-in I had lost almost 4 pounds, I'm thinking that by the next weigh-in I will have gained that all back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont be hard on yourself. You are trying and that is all that matters. I am trying too.....I have mostly good days, but still some bad days.
It wilall be worth it in the end =)

Kerry