Sunday, February 15, 2009

My valentines

Yesterday was a nice quiet day at home with my three favorite guys. I made a nice dinner of steak topped with shrimp and a gorgonzola cheese sauce, with couscous, string beans, and a pear/goat cheese salad with maple vinagrette dressing. Yum. Mike made a delicious white chocolate mousse/strawberry sauce parfait. Yum yum. And after the kids went to bed, Mike turned the living room into a small theater and we watched the final performance of Rent on dvd that he had picked up for our 'date' last night. It was a wonderful valentine's day, best of all I got to spend time with my guys, and watch them play together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can Wow sounds like you a great Valentine's Day - and yum - Mike can I have your recipe for the mouse or at least send me the website you got it from, I need to make dessert for our quarterly get together with the Sandy's and Cathy and that sounds yummy
Love Linda